How much can my club expect to earn?

This all depends on the number of downloads you have of your app and the period of use each download has.

If you wish to charge for your app, apple takes a 40% of this value leaving you with the remaining 60%. This is also the case for the in app purchases (lucky draw).

The iAds will run on your app and be displayed on the top banner. You are paid on a per impression basis and have to accrue 1000 impressions to generate a revenue. Apple classify an impression when an ad is displayed for more than 10 seconds. The iAd revenue is split on a 50/50 basis with ourselves and your club.

Examples of revenue can be found at:

previous page

Frequently Asked Questions


Technical line

0114 235 7717

Sports Club App...

Site Map...

Getting in Touch...

Sports Club App
57, Baslow Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S17 4DL

0114 235 7717

© iPhone Sports Club Apps 2013-16 | Website Design Barnsley Wilson Design House